Male Hormones Test
Are you concerned about having low testosterone, having a low sex drive, or your potential fertility? Are you suffering from mood changes, loss of muscle mass or low energy levels?
Male hormone imbalances can impact your everyday health in lots of different ways.
- Provides results for 9 key male hormone markers
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suitable for men aged 20 and over
- Sample needs to be taken in the morning
- Only available in the UK