Optibac Immune Probiotics with Vitamin C
Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a daily friendly bacteria supplement with vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system.
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 5 billion live cultures and 80mg of vitamin C. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- 70% of the immune system lives in the gut - vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and is absorbed in the small intestine.
- Contains the well-researched strain Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431® which has been clinically trialled in thousands of people in over 20 clinical trials.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Vitamin C helps to support a healthy immune system and your body's resistance to infection.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy and for breastfeeding mothers, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Dairy free
- Sugar free
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in one pack size of 30 capsules.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% ECNRV*)
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
* EC Nutrient Reference Value.
Following the taxonomic updates published in April 2020 which are intended to be adopted globally, this strain may now also be referred to as Lacticaseibacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei CASEI-431.