Vitamin D with K drops
Provides vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 as MenaQ7® in a liquid form to help support healthy bones and support the normal function of the immune system.
Why choose our Vitamin D3 with K2?
Vitamin D3 with K2 is our most popular vitamin D formula. It combines vitamin D3 together with vitamin K2 which is provided as MenaQ7®. MenaQ7® is a clinically validated form of MK-7, the form of K2 which lasts the longest in the body. We've chosen to use MenaQ7® from chickpea protein and Bacillus lichenformis, because it's natural and is free from all allergens. Our formula is provided in a base of easy-to-absorb MCT oil, with a natural orange flavour, and nothing else added.
Choosing a supplement that combines both Vitamin D3 with K2 means you are getting the benefit of two 'partner' ingredients working together to support bone health as well as offering other benefits such as support for the normal function of the immune system. We have used the preferred & most effective forms for Vitamin D and K2 respectively in therapeutic amounts to maximise efficacy by making it easier for the body to absorb and utilise. The liquid form means that it's easy to take more or less to suit individual requirements. It's allergen free and has a natural orange flavour making it a pleasant, hassle-free way to offer natural support for key areas of health.
This formula is particulary suitable for those who wish to support healthy bones; it is also ideal for adults and children over the age of 1 who want to ensure adequate intake of vitamin D3. The UK government recommends that everyone over the age of 1 should be taking 10mcg (400iu) of vitamin D daily. This is especially important in autumn and winter, as in the UK between October and March we are not able to generate enough vitamin D through sunlight. Vitamin D3 with K2 is suitable for children from age 1 at a dose of 1 drop per day.
- 1000iu of vitamin D3 and 45mcg of vitamin K2 per 3 drops - synergistic ingredients to support bone health.
- Vitamin D3 is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D, as it is the same form as is naturally produced by the body in response to sunlight meaning it can be absorbed by your body quickly and easily.
- Vitamin K2 is provided as MenaQ7® MK-7. MK-7 is the most effective form of K2 as it lasts longer in the body compared to other vitamin K forms.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 is a tasty liquid formula with a natural orange flavour, which allows flexible dosing.
- Each serving provides the daily amount of Vitamin D as recommended by the Endocrine Society.
|3 drops typically contain:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (25µg)||1000iu||500|
|Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®** Menaquinone, MK-7)||45 µg||60|